Promotion Official Rules
CHART HOUSE “60th ANNIVERSARY” PROMOTION OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
BY ENTERING THE PROMOTION, YOU ACCEPT AND AGREE TO ABIDE BY THESE OFFICIAL RULES.
- SPONSOR. CHART HOUSE “60th ANNIVERSARY” Promotion (“Promotion”) is sponsored by Landry’s, LLC (“Sponsor”), 1510 West Loop South, Houston, TX, 77027.
- PROMOTION PERIOD. The Promotion begins at 12:01 AM Central Standard Time (“CST”) on September 7, 2021 and ends at 11:59 PM CST on November 7, 2021 (“Promotion Period”). All entries must be received on or before the conclusion of the Promotion Period. Sponsor reserves the right to extend or shorten the Promotion Period at its sole discretion.
- ELIGIBILITY. The Promotion is offered only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States, the District of Columbia, and Canada (excluding Quebec) who are at least twenty one (21) years of age or the age of majority in their place, province or territory of residence at the time of entry. Employees, officers, directors, representatives, and agents of Sponsor, its parent companies, subsidiaries, and affiliates and each of their immediate family members (e.g., spouse, parent, child, sibling, and their respective spouses and the “steps” of each, regardless of where they reside) and persons living in the same household of each, whether or not related, are not eligible to enter or win. All applicable federal, state, provincial, territorial, and local laws and regulations apply. Void in Quebec and where prohibited or restricted by law. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. All entries become the sole and exclusive property of the Sponsor and receipt of entries will not be acknowledged or returned.
- ENTERING THE PROMOTION: An eligible entrant may enter the Promotion during the Promotion Period as follows:
- To Enter With Purchase. Access the Promotion entry page via the website address printed on receipts distributed during the Promotion Period at participating Chart House restaurants. You will be asked to provide the check number on the receipt as well as other standard entry information. Online entries must be received by Sponsor by 11:59 CST on the last day of the Promotion Period to be entered in the Promotion.
- To Enter Without Purchase. During the Promotion Period send a 3” x 5” card with your name, address, telephone number: Chart House 60th Anniversary Promotion, Landry’s, Inc., 1510 West Loop South, Houston, TX 77027 Attn: Marketing. Must be postmarked between September 7, 2021 and November 7, 2021 and received no later than November 7, 2021. Sponsor is not responsible for delayed or late deliveries of entries, entries lost, misdirected or otherwise misplaced in the mail or entries not otherwise received regardless of reason. Limit of one entry per envelope and one entry per day. Duplicate entries postmarked on the same day will not be honored. Each time an eligible 3” x 5” entry card is received, the individual will earn one chance to win.
IMPORTANT FOR ONLINE ENTRIES: MOBILE ENTRY IS NOT REQUIRED TO ENTER OR WIN A PRIZE IN THIS PROMOTION. MESSAGE AND DATA RATES MAY APPLY IF AN ENTRANT ENTERS THIS PROMOTION ON HIS/HER MOBILE DEVICE. NOT ALL MOBILE TELEPHONE/WIRELESS PROVIDERS CARRY THE SERVICE NECESSARY TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS PROMOTION. ENTRANTS SHOULD CONSULT THEIR WIRELESS PROVIDER'S PRICING PLANS.
- ENTRY REQUIREMENTS. Limit of one (1) entry per person, per day during the Promotion Period. Entries received after 11:59 PM CST on the day the Promotion Period closes will be deemed void. All entries become the property of the Sponsor. If any Entry fails to Comply with any of these Entry Requirements or any other provisions of these Official Rules, at the Sponsor’s sole discretion, Sponsor reserves the right, but is not obligated, to disqualify the entrant. Sponsor reserves the right, but not the obligation to, at their sole discretion, disqualify the entrant if any Entry fails to comply with any of these requirements or any other provisions of these Official Rules.
- WINNER SELECTION. Winners will be chosen at random by Sponsor from all eligible entries submitted during the Promotion Period. The random selection process run by the Sponsor is final. The winner is deemed to be a potential winner, pending verification of the entrant’s eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules, as determined by Sponsor in its sole and absolute discretion. The odds of winning any of the Prizes depends on the total number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period.
- GRAND PRIZE - One (1) Grand Prize will be awarded. The Grand Prize will consist of a 2-night / 3-day trip for Grand Prize Winner and one guest (both must be over the age of twenty one (21)) to Napa Valley, CA. Grand Prize includes round-trip air transportation selected by Sponsor to/from major commercial airport nearest Winner's home to Napa Valley, CA; hotel accommodations (single room/double occupancy) for two (2) nights in a hotel selected by Sponsor; transportation to and from hotel; and Sponsor selected winery visits. Approximate retail value of $4,000.00 USD
Grand Prize Trip must be completed by APRIL 30, 2022 (or on such other date designated by Sponsor) or Grand Prize will be forfeited. Travel arrangements must be made through Sponsor and Sponsor has the right in its sole discretion to substitute ground transportation for air transportation depending on Grand Prize Winner’s place of residence. Travel dates and arrangements are subject to air travel, holiday, blackout dates, and other prize and travel restrictions. Travel dates are subject to Sponsor approval. Reservations are subject to availability. Trip must be booked at least sixty (60) days prior to intended departure date. If Grand Prize Winner elects to partake in any or all portions of his/her Grand Prize trip with no guest, this Prize will be awarded only to the Grand Prize Winner and any remainder of the Grand Prize will be forfeited and shall not be subject to further or alternative compensation. All elements of the Grand Prize trip must be redeemed at the same time, and no changes will be permitted after confirmation of any redemption. Both the Grand Prize Winner and their designated guest must be twenty one (21) years of age or older as of the date of departure and must travel on the same itinerary and at the same time.
- Second Prize – One (1) Second Prize will be awarded. Second prize winner will receive a 2-night / 3-day trip for winner and one guest to The Golden Nugget Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas, NV. Trip includes round-trip air transportation selected by Sponsor to/from major commercial airport nearest winner's home to Las Vegas, NV; hotel accommodations (single room/double occupancy) for two (2) nights; and transportation to and from hotel. Approximate retail value of $4,000.00 USD
Second Prize Trip must be completed by APRIL 30, 2022 (or on such other date designated by Sponsor) or Grand Prize will be forfeited. Travel arrangements must be made through Sponsor and Sponsor has the right in its sole discretion to substitute ground transportation for air transportation depending on Grand Prize Winner’s place of residence. Travel dates and arrangements are subject to air travel, holiday, blackout dates, and other prize and travel restrictions. Travel dates are subject to Sponsor approval. Reservations are subject to availability. Trip must be booked at least sixty (60) days prior to intended departure date. If Grand Prize Winner elects to partake in any or all portions of his/her Grand Prize trip with no guest, this Prize will be awarded only to the Grand Prize Winner and any remainder of the Grand Prize will be forfeited and shall not be subject to further or alternative compensation. All elements of the Grand Prize trip must be redeemed at the same time, and no changes will be permitted after confirmation of any redemption. Both the Grand Prize Winner and their designated guest must be twenty one (21) years of age or older as of the date of departure and must travel on the same itinerary and at the same time.
- Third Prize - Twelve (12) third prizes will be awarded. Third prize winners will receive two (2) tickets to the Chart House Finale Wine Dinner on November 12, 2021 at the participating Chart House of their choice. Approximate retail value of One Hundred Dollars ($100).
The total approximate retail value of all prizes to be awarded during the Promotion Period is $9,200.00 USD. Sponsor reserves the right to sell or distribute the unclaimed Prizes at Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion. All other costs and expenses which are not specifically listed as part of a prize in these Official Rules and which may be associated with the award, acceptance, receipt and use of the Prizes are solely the responsibility of the respective winner. ALL FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL TAXES ASSOCIATED WITH THE RECEIPT OR USE OF ANY PRIZE ARE SOLELY THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE WINNER.
Airline tickets are non-refundable/non-transferable and are not valid for upgrades and/or frequent flyer miles. All airline tickets are subject to flight variation, work stoppages, and schedule or route changes. Sponsor shall not be responsible for any cancellations, delays, diversions or substitution or any act or omissions whatsoever by the air carriers, hotels, venue operators, transportation companies, prize providers or any other persons providing any Prize-related services or accommodations.
- HOW TO CLAIM A PRIZE. Winner(s) will be notified by telephone or email with instructions on how to claim their prize. Sponsor will make two (2) attempts to notify potential Winner at the phone number and/or email address submitted at the time of entry, following which, they may, at the Sponsor’s sole discretion, be disqualified. If Sponsor is unable to contact the prospective winner, if the prospective winner fails to complete and return all requested forms by the specified date, or if the prospective winner fails to comply with any of the requirements or is found to be ineligible, his/her prize will be forfeited and an alternative prospective winner may be selected. Sponsor’s decisions with respect to the winner, these Official Rules, and all other matters pertaining to the Promotion shall be final and binding. Sponsor is not responsible for any undelivered emails, including without limitation emails that are not received because of a Winner’s privacy or spam filter settings. A prospective winner may be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility and release of liability and publicity (where permitted) and IRS 1099 form, and return same, properly executed, within two (2) days of issuance of prize notification. The odds of winning depends upon the number of eligible entries received.
- DISPUTES. All disputes arising from or relating to the Promotion shall be submitted exclusively to the jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in Harris County in the State of Texas, and each entrant hereby irrevocably consents to the jurisdiction of such courts and waives all objections thereto. Each entrant hereby irrevocably waives any and all right to trial by jury in any legal proceeding in connection with the Promotion, the Official Rules and any and all further transactions contemplated hereby. Except where prohibited, each entrant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between or among the parties and any claims or causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion, any prize awarded, or the determination of the winner shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action. Any and all disputes that arise relating to the Promotion must be filed within one (1) year from the date that the winners are announced.
- OFFICIAL RULES; LIST OF WINNERS. For a copy of these Official Rules or the name of the winner, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Landry’s, 1510 West Loop South, Houston, Texas 77027. Please allow 30-60 days for processing and delivery.
- INDEMNIFICATION AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. BY ENTERING THE PROMOTION, EACH ENTRANT AGREES TO INDEMNIFY, RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS SPONSOR AND ITS PARENT, AFFILIATE AND SUBSIDIARY COMPANIES, ADMINISTRATOR, ADVERTISING AND PROMOTIONAL AGENCIES, AND ALL THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES AND AGENTS FROM ANY LIABILITY, DAMAGES, LOSSES OR INJURY RESULTING IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FROM THAT ENTRANT’S PARTICIPATION IN THE PROMOTION AND THE ACCEPTANCE, USE OR MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE THAT MAY BE WON. SPONSOR AND ITS PARENT, AFFILIATE AND SUBSIDIARY COMPANIES DO NOT MAKE ANY WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE CONDITION, FITNESS OR MERCHANTABILITY OF THE PRIZE. SPONSOR AND ITS PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, ADVERTISING AND PROMOTIONAL AGENCIES, AND ALL THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES AND AGENTS DISCLAIM ANY LIABILITY FOR DAMAGE TO ANY COMPUTER SYSTEM RESULTING FROM ACCESS TO OR THE DOWNLOAD OF INFORMATION OR MATERIALS CONNECTED WITH THE PROMOTION.
- PUBLICITY: Except where prohibited, participation in any Promotion constitutes entrant’s consent for the Sponsor and their respective designees to use entrant’s first and last name, likeness, prize information, city and state of residence, and any comments, testimonials or other feedback related to any prize or entrant’s Promotion experience, whether written or oral, for promotional purposes in any media without further consideration. Any Entry transmitted to Sponsor will be treated as non-confidential and nonproprietary. All entries become the sole and exclusive property of Sponsor and receipt of entries will not be acknowledged or returned. Once an Entry is submitted in the Promotion it may be made available on Sponsor’s various social media accounts or other websites for viewing by the general public and any such postings will be deemed made at the direction of the entrant within the meaning of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act and the Communications Decency Act.
- INTERNET: Sponsor is not responsible for: (a) electronic transmission errors resulting in omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission; (b) theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, network, electronic, computer, hardware or software malfunctions or limitations of any kind; (c) inaccurate transmissions of or failure to receive any entry or entrant information on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or any combination thereof; (d) any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries; (e) any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or telephone lines, computer on- line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure or delay of any email or entry to be received by Sponsor on account of technical problems, human error or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof; (f) any damage to an entrant’s system which is occasioned by participating in this Promotion or by downloading any information necessary to participate in the Promotion; and (g) for incorrect or inaccurate entry information whether caused by Internet users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of the entries in the Promotion.
- RIGHT TO CANCEL: If, for any reason, the Promotion, or any portion of the Promotion is not capable of running as planned or is compromised in any way, Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
- MISCELLANEOUS: Headings are provided for reference purposes only and will not be given any substantive effect. The failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any part of these Official Rules is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, that part will be enforced to the maximum extent permitted by law, and the remainder of these Official Rules will remain fully in force.